We are hiring a passionate and experienced coach to join our team and help support the amazing women in Divine Living programs.
Divine Living trains and mentors women from a spiritual and feminine perspective on how to create wealth, find deep fulfillment, and allow for the best possible outcomes in all areas of their lives as they serve the world.
* International applicants are WELCOME to apply but we are currently looking for hires in the Northern American Timezone.
- Have the opportunity to coach 1:1 clients and lead community management, program enrollment and client care
- Build and nurture relationships with the global female prospects interested in joining the Divine Living community
- Work with our A+ team on live event logistics and development
- Have experience as a coach (ICF Certified is not required, but is a plus) and great knowledge of the coaching industry
- Enjoy taking charge of his/her position, be a self-starter and work really well with our seasoned team members
- Love attention to detail and be super fun to work with!
- Be a passionate and purpose-driven individual who enjoys doing what it takes to get the job done and anticipating needs before they arise
- Have travel flexibility and be able to attend live events if needed
- Be 100% passionate about contributing to Divine Living’s mission and brand
- Has full time availability and is not interested in starting or growing their own business
Please send an email to email@example.com with “Your Name, Divine Living Coach Application” in the subject line and include the following info:
1) Your cover letter detailing why you are interested in the position and why you are the perfect candidate for the position, your resume, and available start date.
2 Please submit a 2-5-minute-long video submission sharing with us who you are, why you’re inspired to apply for this position and what you like about our brand and what we do at Divine Living.