Divine Living by Gina DeVee is a global company that empowers women to create the life of their dreams through entrepreneurship, spirituality, coaching, personal development, and Live Events.
The Divine Living Academy is Gina DeVee’s signature, year-long coaching & business certification program that provides in-depth training to women entrepreneurs on exactly how to start their dream business or take their existing business to its fullest potential. We are hiring a passionate and experienced individual to join our team and help support the program and the amazing women in it.
* International applicants are WELCOME to apply but we are currently looking for hires in the Northern American Timezone
This valued team member will have the opportunity to coach 1:1 clients, lead community management, program enrollment and client care. You will also have the opportunity to work with our A+ team on live event logistics and development.
- Experienced as a coach (ICF Certified is not required, but is a plus) and has knowledge of the coaching industry.
- Someone who enjoys taking charge of his/her position, is a self-starter and works really well with our seasoned team members.
- Someone with keen attention to detail and is super fun to work with!
- Able to build and nurture relationships with the global female prospects interested in joining the Divine Living community.
- A passionate and purpose-driven individual who enjoys doing what it takes to get the job done and anticipating needs before they arise.
- Someone who has the flexibility to travel and can attend live events if needed.
- Able to be 100% passionate about contributing to Divine Living’s mission and brand.
If this is you, apply today–position is available now.
Please send an email to email@example.com with “Your Name, Divine Living Coach Team Member Application” in the subject line and include the following info:
1) Your cover letter detailing why you are interested in the position and why you are the perfect candidate for the position, your resume, and available start date.
2) Please submit a 2-5-minute-long video submission sharing with us who you are, why you’re inspired to apply for this position, and a brief explanation of your marketing experience.
3) A sample of one of your coaching sessions
We will only be responding to the submissions we believe are a potential fit. All questions about the details of the position and compensation will be answered AFTER we reach out to you to discuss your submission.
Finally: If your submission truly is A+, please expect to hear from us soon with insight on the next step for our interview process.
We look forward to hearing from you!