Divine Living is a global company that empowers women to create the lives of their dreams through transformational coaching, personal development, and business-building. We are seeking a super HIGH-VIBE individual to assist our Social Media Manager with all social media efforts and marketing campaigns. Paid and unpaid internships are available.
If you desire to work in an environment that supports and values your creativity, this is for you! This position will provide the right candidate with hands-on experience working with an A-level team that wants to see you thrive. This is a remote, part-time position, so being a self-starter is a must!
- Working knowledge of social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Youtube)
- Must have access to own computer and reliable internet (minimum of 5 mbps upload speed)
- Must be available for at least 10 hours per week
- Must be an excellent communicator and fast responder
- Ability to use Photoshop and/or edit Video is a plus!
- Excited to find innovative new ways to engage with our community
Please send an email to email@example.com with the subject line “Your Name, Social Media Intern Application”, and please include the following info:
1) 3-minute video introducing yourself and explaining why you’re perfect for this position
2) Portfolio of your design work and/or work experience history
3) Hours of availability and start/end date
We will only be responding to the submissions we believe are a potential fit. All questions about the details of the position and compensation will be answered AFTER we reach out to you to discuss your submission.
Finally: If your submission truly is A+, please expect to hear from us soon with insight on the next step for our interview process.
We look forward to hearing from you!