Divine Living by Gina DeVee is a global company that empowers women to create the lives of their dreams through entrepreneurship, spirituality, coaching, personal development, and Live Events.
Divine Living’s ROCK STAR social media manager has advanced knowledge of social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Twitter and Youtube), current trends and higher-level strategies plus implementation abilities for a popular company with a worldwide following.
This is your opportunity to represent and broadcast the message of both Divine Living as a company and Gina DeVee as a personal brand throughout the listed social media platforms. You will be creating content, curating photos, and cultivating engagement with our international following that is on brand, uplifting, motivational and visually gorgeous.
You'll work closely with the founder of our company as well as our Marketing Manager for guidance and vision, however, you will have the creative freedom to find innovative new ways to engage with our community: special contests, events, gifts, posts etc. We are a virtual team, so following directions plus being highly organized and self-motivated is important.
- Strong organizational skills for all things social, from scheduling to engagement to creating content responding to public and private messages
- Exceptional level of taste in terms of selecting graphics, fonts and pictures for social media and mailers
- No competing interests in starting or growing their own business while working for Divine Living
- Discernment for the company's brand bridging spirituality, lifestyle and personal development content
- Profound time management skills, prioritization of tasks and the ability to follow through without getting overwhelmed.
- Common sense to communicate needs, desires, and ideas
- An "eager-to-learn" attitude to contribute to our fun, creative and A+ player team and is excellent at communication!
- Experience with Adobe Suite, Photoshop, video editing, and/or creating new brand collaborations is a plus!
- 1-2 years managing several social media platforms for a personal brand or company
- Available for travel to live events and able to occasionally work from a home office in LA.
- Highly professional working mostly 9am-6pm Monday-Friday and understands, when appropriate for this role evening or weekend work may be needed.
- Determined, self-motivated and passionate who is willing to do what it takes to get the job done and is able to anticipate situations before they arise.
- An amazingly positive, upbeat person excited to take charge.
Please send an email to email@example.com with “Your Name, Social Media Rockstar Application” in the subject line and include the following info:
1) Your cover letter detailing why you are interested in the position and why you are the perfect candidate for the position, your resume, a brief explanation of your marketing experience, and available start date.
2) Please review Divine Living & Gina DeVee's social media, and submit a 2-5-minute-long video submission sharing with us who you are, why you're inspired to apply for this position and what you like about our current social media expression and your ideas for improving it.
3) A portfolio of your work, a sample instagram post + a sample IG story created for @GinaDeVee to show your photo selection and on-brand content creation skills.
We will only be responding to the submissions we believe are a potential fit. All questions about the details of the position and compensation will be answered AFTER we reach out to you to discuss your submission.
Finally: If your submission truly is A+, please expect to hear from us soon with insight on the next step for our interview process.
We look forward to hearing from you!