We’re hiring an experienced ROCK STAR Social Media Manager who has advanced knowledge of social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Twitter, and Youtube), current trends and higher-level strategies, and is confident implementing consistently for a popular company with a worldwide following.
This is your opportunity to represent and broadcast the message of both Divine Living as a company and Gina DeVee as a personal brand, in service of women around the globe!
- Creating content, curating photos, and cultivating engagement with our international following that is on brand, uplifting, motivational and visually gorgeous
- Working closely with the founder of our company as well as our Marketing Manager for guidance and vision
- Enjoy creative freedom to find innovative new ways to engage with our community: special contests, events, gifts, posts etc.
- Highly organized and self-motivated while able to communicate and follow directions within our virtual team
- Determined, self-motivated and passionate, willing to do what it takes to get the job done and is able to anticipate situations before they arise
- Amazingly positive, upbeat and excited to take charge
- Highly professional working mostly 9am-6pm Monday-Friday and understanding that when appropriate for this role, evening or weekend work may be needed
- Available for travel to live events
- Comfortable using common sense to communicate needs, desires, and ideas
- Bringing an “eager-to-learn” attitude to contribute to our fun, creative and A+ player team and is excellent at communication!
- Strong organizational skills for all things social, from scheduling to engagement to creating content and responding to public and private messages
- Exceptional level of taste in selecting graphics, fonts and pictures for social media and mailers
- Discernment for the company’s brand bridging spirituality, lifestyle and personal development content
- Knowledge of Photoshop and video editing is a BIG plus
- Confidence and experience with creating new brand collaborations
- Profound time management skills, prioritization of tasks and follow-through ability without going into drama or overwhelm
here are the exact NEXT STEPS to take:
Please send an email with “Your Name, Social Media Rockstar Application” in the subject line and include the following info:
1) Your cover letter detailing why you are the perfect candidate for the position and exactly what you would contribute.
2 Your complete resume and available start date.
3) Please review Divine Living & Gina DeVee’s social media, and submit a 2-5-minute-long video submission sharing with us who you are, why you’re inspired to apply for this position and what you like about our current social media expression and your ideas for improving it.
Any submissions that don’t include ALL of the details requested in the steps above will be automatically discounted and deleted.