If you’re clear that “selling is serving,” this position could be for you!
Divine Living is looking for a Sales Team Member to help bring the right clients into our life-changing programs and to be the front-runner catalysts assisting them with the start of their transformational year.
This position is for the passionate and driven person who truly believes in our mission to empower clients and help them transform their lives in our programs. Experience in phone enrollment sales is a must!
* International applicants are WELCOME to apply but we are currently looking for hires in the Northern American Timezone.
- 1-2 Years Experience in phone enrollment sales for high-level coaching programs (REQUIRED)
- Great communication skills with a passion and love for sales.
- The ability to look at the “big picture” and be more than numbers-oriented. We only believe in selling our programs to those who they are right for. This is for the person who is passionate about selling a client a program that they really, truly believe is right for them!
- Strong phone presence and experience handling a high volume of calls and keeping all information well organized.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- The ability to organize and strategize sales, onboarding, outreach and follow-up strategies to ensure that all prospects’ questions have been answered and their needs have been met.
- No competing interests in starting or growing their own business while working for Divine Living.
- Eager to build and nurture relationships with the global prospects interested in joining the community.
- Able and willing to quickly learn about all the in’s and out’s of our programs and products.
- Energized, self-driven and able to thrive and advance with the company.
- Able to consistently follow up on all leads, maintain and understand CRM database information, understand digital marketing and work with various departments to achieve established performance goals.
Please send an email to email@example.com with “Your Name, Divine Living Sales Team Superstar Application” in the subject line and include the following info:
1) Your cover letter detailing why you are interested in the position and why you are the perfect candidate for the position, your resume, and your available start date.
2) 2-5 minute long video submission sharing with us who you are, why you’re inspired to apply for this position and a brief explanation of your sales experience.
Any submissions that don’t include ALL of the details requested in the steps above will be automatically discounted and deleted.
We will only be responding to the submissions we believe are a potential fit. All questions about the details of the position and compensation will be answered AFTER we reach out to you to discuss your submission.
Finally: If your submission truly is A+, please expect to hear from us soon with insight on the next step for our interview process.
We look forward to hearing from you!