Divine Living is a global company that empowers women to create the lives of their dreams through transformational coaching, personal development, and business-building.
The PR intern assists with creating content and providing assets for our growing media opportunities, helping to grow our brand and spread our message to women around the world! This position is for the person with highly effective writing, editing, proof-reading and communication skills, with fair knowledge of the media landscape and main objectives.
If you desire to work in an environment that supports and values your creativity and eager attitude to spread our message, then this is for you! Paid and unpaid internships are available.
- Love and interest for PR, communications, writing and content creation!
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Highly self-motivated
- Pristine organization skills
- Can assist with preparation of press kits for distribution
- Can assist with writing, editing and proofing content across various channels and opportunities
- Ability to update media lists
- Draft pitch letters and/or email pitch memos to brands with the approval of the supervisor
- Able to conduct and compile research
- The ability to multi-task and handle several different tasks at once
- A sharp eye for copy errors or brand management
- Must have access to own computer and reliable internet (minimum of 5 mbps upload speed)
- Must be available for at least 10 hours per week
- No professional experience required
- Basic understanding of the principles of PR
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Your Name, Public Relations Intern Application," and please include the following info:
1) 3-minute video introducing yourself and explaining why you’re perfect for this position
2) Portfolio of your writing work
3) Hours of availability and start/end date
We will only be responding to the submissions we believe are a potential fit. All questions about the details of the position and compensation will be answered AFTER we reach out to you to discuss your submission.
Finally: If your submission truly is A+, please expect to hear from us soon with insight on the next step for our interview process.
We look forward to hearing from you!