This is your opportunity to represent and broadcast the message of both Divine Living as a company and Gina DeVee as a personal brand through creating content with YOUR designs and skills.
You’ll work closely with our team as well as our Marketing Manager for guidance and vision, however, you will have the creative freedom to find innovative new ways to engage with our community and truly make our founder’s vision come alive.
We are a virtual team, so following directions plus being highly organized and self-motivated is important. If you seek a work environment that supports and values your creativity, this is for you!
- Working knowledge of applicable design programs such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and whichever other programs work for you to create beautiful content!
- Access to own computer and reliable internet (minimum of 5 mbps upload speed) (Required!)
- No competing interests in starting or growing their own business while working for Divine Living
- Strong organizational skills for all things social, from scheduling to engagement to creating content responding to public and private messages
- Discernment for the company’s brand bridging spirituality, lifestyle and personal development content
- Profound time management skills, prioritization of tasks and the ability to follow through without getting overwhelmed.
- Able to meet deadlines and provide an accurate turnaround time
- Determined, self-motivated and passionate who is willing to do what it takes to get the job done and is able to anticipate situations before they arise.
- Able to use common sense to communicate needs, desires, and ideas
- Able to bring an “eager-to-learn” attitude to contribute to our fun, creative and A+ player team and is excellent at communication!
- Highly professional working mostly 9am-6pm Monday-Friday and understands, when appropriate for this role may require some extra hours.
Please send an email to email@example.com with “Your Name, Full-time Graphic Designer Application” in the subject line and include the following info:
1) Your cover letter detailing why you are interested in the position and why you are the perfect candidate for the position, a brief explanation of your marketing experience, your resume, and available start date.
2) So that we can get a better understanding of YOU and your style, please submit a 2-5 minute long video sharing with us who you are, why you’re inspired to apply for this position, what you would contribute to the team and why you should be selected to join the Divine Living team as our new Graphic Designer.
3) Your portfolio with examples of past design work, plus a sample graphic for @GinaDeVee on Instagram story.
We will only be responding to the submissions we believe are a potential fit. All questions about the details of the position and compensation will be answered AFTER we reach out to you to discuss your submission.
Finally: If your submission truly is A+, please expect to hear from us soon with insight on the next step for our interview process.
We look forward to hearing from you!