Divine Living is a global company that empowers women to create the lives of their dreams through transformational coaching, personal development, and business-building.
The rockstar Executive Assistant assists our Founder and is the main liaison between her and her calendar, clients, network, planned events and our incredible virtual team. If you’re the QUEEN of organization, communication, delegation and quick implementation, then this position is for YOU.
This position is ideal for someone who thrives in a fast paced environment, likes fashion, is interested in travel and could be available for travel, coordinating, customer service and has a knack for basic PR-style communication.
If you seek to be part of something bigger and are eager to help us on our mission to empower women around the world to achieve their greatness and transform their businesses and lives in the most joyful way possible, then we’re excited to have YOU join our team!
- A genuine desire to make the Divine Living team ridiculously successful.
- Strong problem solving and/or critical thinking skills.
- STRONG attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferred but not mandatory!)
- Experience working with managers and teams located remotely preferred.
- At least 3-5 years experience as an Executive Assistant, Project Manager, or in an Administrative Support Role.
- Fluency working in google drive.
- In-home office setup including: Mac or PC Computer with minimum 1.0ghz dual core processor, 8gb, and the most recent version of MS Office installed (all programs; Word, Excel, Power Point).
- Strong organizational skills for all things logistical, scheduling, and email related.
- Ability to manage confidential information.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet or beat deadlines with no errors.
- The aptitude to accurately assess the urgency of project or request; in turn, respond swiftly and complete the request expeditiously.
- Flawless communication skills and the ability to represent our Founder fabulously (and pitch if needed!) when dealing with networking communications.
- The ability to deliver excellent customer service and care, externally and internally and especially for the founder.
- Availability during regular business hours, Monday through Friday and sometimes on the weekend/after hours when needed.
- Ability to schedule and plan for any personal needs/photoshoots/appointments, etc.
- Familiarity with Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Youtube
- A super positive attitude, fun personality and is solution-oriented with pristine analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently, using excellent judgment to effectively make decisions as a leader.
- High-Speed internet access.
- Smartphone with email capabilities.
- The ability to travel or commute to Founder’s residence in LA if needed!
- Extremely self-motivated: can you manage your own time and be self-disciplined in order to get things done!
- A proactive, pragmatic, and resourceful problem solver
- Able to maintain executive’s appointments/calendar by planning and scheduling all meetings, conferences, and styling appointments, and able to change all those at a moment’s notice!
- Able to handle email management and organization – responding on the client’s behalf, acting as the liaison between clients/third parties and the Founder, flagging important emails, etc.
- Able to assist with exciting (and glamorous) event planning – including anything from larger live events, to smaller retreats, influencer luncheons and more.
- Able to actively support customer service by responding to client emails, customer questions, networking reach outs/ opportunities and more.
- Able to offer support to other team members with project assistance/coordination and organization.
- Tech savvy (Dropbox, MS Office, Google Docs, Evernote, Asana, Infusionsoft, Rhino etc.), and if you don’t know it, can you learn it?
- A life-long learner: you thrive on learning new tools.
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Your Name, Executive Assistant Application”, and please include the following info:
1) Your cover letter detailing why you are interested in the position and why you are the perfect candidate for the position, your resume, and available start date.
2) So that we can get a better understanding of YOU and your style, please submit a 2-5 minute long video sharing with us who you are, why you’re inspired to apply for this position, what you would contribute to the team and why you should be selected to join the Divine Living Team
We will only be responding to the submissions we believe are a potential fit. All questions about the details of the position and compensation will be answered AFTER we reach out to you to discuss your submission.
Finally: If your submission truly is A+, please expect to hear from us soon with insight on the next step for our interview process.
We look forward to hearing from you!