Divine Living is a global company that empowers women to create the lives of their dreams through transformational coaching, personal development, and business-building. The digital marketing intern works remotely part-time on various projects within marketing and social media campaigns. This position is for the person with several talents: copy-writing, simple design, on-brand photo selections, a sharp eye for edits, attention to detail and the ability to follow through quickly! Paid and unpaid internships are available.
- Basic knowledge of email marketing
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Pristine organization skills
- The ability to multi-task and handle several different tasks at once
- A sharp eye for copy edits and/or brand management
- Must have access to own computer and reliable internet (minimum of 5 mbps upload speed)
- Must be available for at least 10 hours per week
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Your Name, Digital Marketing Intern Application", and please include the following info:
1) 3-minute video introducing yourself and explaining why you’re perfect for this position
2) Portfolio of your design work and/or work experience history
3) Hours of availability and start/end date
We will only be responding to the submissions we believe are a potential fit. All questions about the details of the position and compensation will be answered AFTER we reach out to you to discuss your submission.
Finally: If your submission truly is A+, please expect to hear from us soon with insight on the next step for our interview process.
We look forward to hearing from you!