Divine Living by Gina DeVee is a global company that empowers women to create the life of their dreams through entrepreneurship, spirituality, coaching, personal development, and Live Events. This position is for the person who believes that Customer service is a VITAL part of any thriving organization and takes pride in what they do!
- Attention to detail
- Bachelor’s Degree (Preferred)
- Experience working with Customer Service Platforms such as Rhino
- Experience working with managers and teams located remotely (preferred)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- No competing interests in starting or growing their own business while working for Divine Living
- Profound time management skills, prioritization of tasks and the ability to follow through without getting overwhelmed.
- The attitude and ability to be willing to do what it takes to get the job done anticipate situations before they arise.
- Determined, self-motivated and passionate
- Someone who uses common sense to communicate needs, desires, and ideas
- Able to bring an “eager-to-learn” attitude to contribute to our fun, creative and A+ player team and is excellent at communication!
- Highly professional working mostly 9am-6pm Monday-Friday and understands, when appropriate for this role may require some extra hours.
Please send an email to email@example.com with “Your name, Customer Service Application” in the subject line and include the following info:
1) Your cover letter detailing why you are interested in the position and why you are the perfect candidate for the position, a brief explanation of your experience, your resume, and available start date.
2) So that we can get a better understanding of YOU and your style, please submit a 2-5 minute long video sharing with us who you are, why you’re inspired to apply for this position, what you would contribute to the team and why you should be selected to join the Divine Living Team
We will only be responding to the submissions we believe are a potential fit. All questions about the details of the position and compensation will be answered AFTER we reach out to you to discuss your submission.
Finally: If your submission truly is A+, please expect to hear from us soon with insight on the next step for our interview process.
We look forward to hearing from you!