Divine Living is a global company that empowers women to create the lives of their dreams through transformational coaching, personal development, and business-building. We are seeking an A+ content-writing intern to work remotely part-time on various projects within marketing and social media campaigns. This position is for the person with several talents: copywriting, research, a sharp eye for copy editing, attention to detail and the ability to follow through quickly! Paid and unpaid internships are available.
If you desire to work in an environment that supports and values your creativity, this is for you!
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Participation in brainstorms when invited by the supervisor
- Conducting and compiling research
- You are obsessed with grammar, spelling and proofreading
- The ability to multi-task and handle several different tasks at once
- A sharp eye for copy errors and brand management
- Must have access to own computer and reliable internet (minimum of 5 mbps upload speed)
- Must be available for at least 10 hours per week
- No professional experience required
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Your Name, Writing/Journalism Intern Application,” and please include the following info:
1) 3-minute video introducing yourself and explaining why you’re perfect for this position
2) Portfolio of your design work and/or work experience history
3) Hours of availability and start/end date
We will only be responding to the submissions we believe are a potential fit. All questions about the details of the position and compensation will be answered AFTER we reach out to you to discuss your submission.
Finally: If your submission truly is A+, please expect to hear from us soon with insight on the next step for our interview process.
We look forward to hearing from you!