Divine Living’s Business Operations Manager works with the leadership team in the development and implementation of marketing strategies, policies and practices as well as company policies and team development.
This position is for the passionate and driven person who truly believes in our mission and vision to empower clients and help them transform their lives in our program.
- Attention to detail
- 2 years experience managing teams
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience working with managers and teams located remotely preferred
- Fluency working in google drive
- In-home office setup including Mac or PC Computer with minimum 1.0ghz dual-core processor, 8gb, and the most recent version of MS Office installed (all programs; Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- High-Speed internet access
- Smartphone with email capabilities
- No competing interests in starting or growing their own business while working for Divine Living
- Profound time management skills, prioritization of tasks and the ability to follow through without getting overwhelmed.
- A great attitude and ability to be willing to do what it takes to get the job done and is able to anticipate situations before they arise.
- Is determined, self-motivated and passionate
- Someone who uses common sense to communicate needs, desires, and ideas
- Someone who brings an "eager-to-learn" attitude to contribute to our fun, creative and A+ player team and is excellent at communication!
- Highly professional, working mostly 9am-6pm Monday-Friday and understands, when appropriate for this role may require some extra hours.
Please send an email to email@example.com with “Your Name, Business Operations Manager Application” in the subject line and include the following info:
1) Your cover letter detailing why you are interested in the position and why you are the perfect candidate for the position, a brief explanation of your experience, your resume, and available start date.
2) So that we can get a better understanding of YOU and your style, please submit a 2-5 minute long video sharing with us who you are, why you’re inspired to apply for this position, what you would contribute to the team and why you should be selected to join the Divine Living Team.
We will only be responding to the submissions we believe are a potential fit. All questions about the details of the position and compensation will be answered AFTER we reach out to you to discuss your submission.
Finally: If your submission truly is A+, please expect to hear from us soon with insight on the next step for our interview process.
We look forward to hearing from you!