We are seeking an upbeat, outgoing and organized Affiliate Manager to work remotely part-time on growing our network and nurturing meaningful partnerships.
This position is for the passionate and driven person who truly believes in our mission and vision to help empower female entrepreneurs from around the world and help them transform their businesses and lives in our programs.
- Identify, pursue and manage key business opportunities & partnerships within the Affiliate Marketing industry
- Interact closely with affiliates while managing content campaigns for Divine Living
- Provide excellent customer service to maintain existing affiliates and acquire new affiliates
- Handle deal tracking, monitoring, closing, and other related activities as needed via Infusionsoft
- Ensure that the needs of affiliates are met, while also helping our affiliates achieve success
- Maintain clear and organized records of conversations and affiliate communications (also via Infusionsoft)
- Curate offers in our network, identifying those that will create the most engagement and highlight these for our affiliates
- Onboard new affiliates, helping them engage quickly in the network and find success
- Maintain a high level of communication and follow-up using Infusionsoft
- Experience in managing affiliate networks with proven results
- Great communication skills with a passion and love for sales
- The ability to look at the “big picture” and be more than numbers oriented. We only believe in partnering with those who are a great fit for our brand and mission
- Strong phone presence and experience handling a high volume of calls and keeping all information well-organized
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- The ability to organize on-boarding, reach-out and follow-up
- Strong client management skills
- The ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
strategies to ensure that all affiliates’ questions have been answered and their needs have been met
- Eager to build and nurture relationships with brands and partners interested in joining the Divine Living community.
- Able and willing to quickly learn about all the ins and outs of Divine Living, the Divine Living Academy and all other company related products or programs.
- Energized, self-driven and able to thrive and advance with the company.
- Able to consistently follow up on all leads, maintain and understand CRM database information, understand digital marketing and work with various departments to achieve established performance goals.
- Great with Numbers and analyzing data
- Extremely organized to help manage several accounts at once
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred (not mandatory)
- Experience working with remote managers and teams preferred
- 3-5 years experience as a Marketing Manager, Launch Manager or Affiliate Manager
- 2-3 years experience in sales
- In-home office setup including: Mac or PC with minimum 1.0ghz dual core processor, 8gb, and the most recent version of MS Office installed (all programs; Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- knowledge and understanding of Infusionsoft and tracking sales data
- High-speed internet access
- Smartphone with email capabilities
- Fluency working in Google Drive
Please send an email with the subject line “Your Name, Affiliate Manager Application,” and please include the following info:
1) Your cover letter detailing why you are the perfect candidate for the position and exactly what you would contribute.
2 Your complete resume and available start date.
3) So that we can get a better understanding of YOU and your style, please submit a 2-5 minute long video sharing with us who you are, why you’re inspired to apply for this position, what you would contribute to the team and why you should be selected to join the Divine Living team as our new Affiliate Manager.
Any submissions that don’t include ALL of the details requested in the steps above will be automatically disqualified and deleted.