Pour yourself a glass of rosé and get ready to entertain your friends in chic summer style! Taking the time to enjoy a night like this is SO important and here’s why…
As women entrepreneurs we spend more than enough time behind our computers, thinking about work and of course, WORKING. And by now you know that all work and no play makes for a very boring Queen!
In this Episode, I’m sharing a super simple menu of my go-to summer favorites, including a sexy gazpacho, a pesto orzo salad, and the most DIVINE swordfish skewers, wrapped in pancetta and marinated in Herbes de Provence!
This meal is light (aka figure-friendly), yet SO delicious and decadent. Plus, astonishingly easy to put together. You have no excuse for not calling up your friends right now!
1 cucumber, seeded & chopped
1 whole red pepper, cored/seeded & diced
1 whole yellow pepper, cored/seeded & diced
1 jalapeno diced (optional)
3 garlic cloves, minced
1 bunch of cilantro, chopped
1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
3 cups of tomato juice
4 Roma tomatoes, roughly chopped
1/2 tablespoon kosher salt
1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
2. Season with salt and fresh ground pepper and toss.
4. Carefully pour it back into your serving bowl, stir and let chill in your refrigerator so the flavors meld together.
High-quality pesto (store-bought)
2. Mix in your store-bought or homemade pesto.
4. Add Parmigiana cheese, garnish with basil and voila!
2 teaspoons Herbes de Provence
1 whole red pepper, chopped
1 whole yellow pepper, chopped
1 teaspoon salt
2 pounds swordfish steaks (at least 1-inch thick), trimmed
12 short, thick wooden skewers, soaked in water for at least 30 minutes
12 thin slices of pancetta (about 3 ounces), unrolled into strips
6 lemon wedges
2. Marinate 1-inch cubes of swordfish in a mixture of olive oil and Herbes de Provence. Add chunks of red and yellow peppers to the marinade mixture, and season with salt and pepper. Add more olive oil if necessary, and stir to spread evenly.
3. Prep your grill pan with olive oil. Create skewers with chunks of swordfish, pepper and pancetta, wrapping the pancetta around the fish.
All My Love,
P.S.Share this with your best girlfriends and give each other permission to play and have some fun! Leave a comment and let me know when you’ll be making this! Recipes below…