Divine Living by Gina DeVee is a global company that empowers women to create the lives of their dreams through entrepreneurship, spirituality, coaching, personal development, and Live Events.
The Video editor will be responsible for artfully editing footage for online content, sizzle reels, social media content, etc. This position is for the experienced, passionate and driven person who truly believes in our mission and vision.
- Attention to detail
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)
- Working knowledge of Adobe Premiere, After Effects and Audition. Familiar with Vimeo, YouTube and other video hosting platforms.
- Experience working with Managers and Teams located remotely (preferred)
- No competing interests in starting or growing their own business while working for Divine Living
- Discernment for the company's brand bridging spirituality, lifestyle and personal development content
- Profound time management skills, prioritization of tasks and follow-through ability without going into drama or overwhelm
- Determined, self-motivated, passionate and willing to do what it takes to get the job done and is able to anticipate situations before they arise.
- Able to use common sense to communicate needs, desires, and ideas.
- Able to bring an "eager-to-learn" attitude to contribute to our fun, creative and A+ player team and is excellent at communication!
- Highly professional working mostly 9am-6pm Monday-Friday and understands that when appropriate, this role may require some extra hours.
Please send an email with “Your Name, Videographer Application” in the subject line and include the following info:
1) Your cover letter detailing why you are interested in the position and why you are the perfect candidate for the position, a brief explanation of your experience, your resume, and available start date.
2) So that we can get a better understanding of YOU and your style, please submit a 2-5 minute long video sharing with us who you are, why you’re inspired to apply for this position, what you would contribute to the team and why you should be selected to join the Divine Living Team.
3) Your portfolio with examples of past video work to include a sample of your video editing abilities.
We will only be responding to the submissions we believe are a potential fit. All questions about the details of the positions and compensation will be answered AFTER we reach out to you to discuss your submission.
Finally: If your submission truly is A+, please expect to hear from us soon with insights on the next step for our interview process.
We look forward to hearing from you!