Divine Living is a global company that empowers women to create the lives of their dreams through transformational coaching, personal development, and business-building.
If you have big dreams of starting or running a business one day, there is no better place to gain the true experience then right here! With our entrepreneurship internship, you’ll have access to many different parts of the company: human resources, customer service, operations, team management, marketing…you name it! This is your chance to learn as much as possible about how a global company operates.
You’ll learn that as an entrepreneur, you will need to understand everything from HR to program/product creation to sales and marketing, which is exactly why we offer this great opportunity to see these departments up close while being mentored by our team leaders, as well as our CEO and founder!
The goal of our entrepreneurship internship is to expose the candidate to starting/running a business as a whole. The student intern may have a major in any area of business. Paid and unpaid internships are available.
- BIG passion to learn the in’s and out’s of running a business!
- Self-motivated with efficient time management skills
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Pristine organizational skills
- Ability to take on multiple tasks at once and project manage a team
- Willingness and desire to learn all about the many different departments of a company: human resources, customer service, project management, operations, marketing, customer fulfillment, etc.
- The ability to multi-task and handle several different tasks at once
- Quick problem-solving abilities
- Fast learner with immediate follow-through and implementation abilities
- Must have access to own computer and reliable internet (minimum of 5 mbps upload speed)
- Must be available for at least 10 hours per week
- Major in communication, business or marketing is preferred
- No professional experience required
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Your Name, Entrepreneurship Intern Application,” and please include the following info:
1) 3-minute video introducing yourself and explaining why you’re perfect for this position
2) Portfolio of your design work and/or work experience history
3) Hours of availability and start/end date
We will only be responding to the submissions we believe are a potential fit. All questions about the details of the position and compensation will be answered AFTER we reach out to you to discuss your submission.
Finally: If your submission truly is A+, please expect to hear from us soon with insight on the next step for our interview process.
We look forward to hearing from you!